Hendon Properties, a major retail developer, came to us after they purchased a new shopping center full of mom-and-pop store owners. Hendon wanted to show these tenants that they care about their retailers and their communities. We helped them craft messaging around this topic as well as strengthen their overall marketing efforts.
- Created an info packet outlining all the marketing support Hendon Properties offers to individual store owners, helping to establish trust and credibility and energizing the retailers to work alongside Hendon as a team
- Led internal training sessions with Hendon team on technical subjects (WordPress, social media, MailChimp, etc.)
- Offered ongoing strategy consulting for the company’s social media, event planning, marketing, and communications efforts
- Established and implemented internal organizational processes to streamline marketing and leasing efforts for national and local audiences
- Designed booths for International Council of Shopping Centers and ReCon conferences as well as email blasts and other marketing materials
- Redesigned websites alongside Green Mellen for all 6 of Hendon’s southeast shopping centers
- Created marketing and leasing brochures, print and digital advertisements, and corporate social responsibility materials